Sunday, November 7, 2010

Working World

A couple of days ago I got overwhelmed with all my laundry - again. I hate doing laundry (about as much as wiping to give you an idea). If I take one easy week, the following one the laundry hits back. Literally. I feel like it's taking over my home and threatening me. Piles everywhere. Sorted. Unsorted. Coincidentally dropped. Clean. Dirty. Lenara's. Mine. Outgrown. Ebay.

And while I was close to getting a panic attack - one thought struck me as clear as ever: Isn't this, however, the most perfect place to work at in the world? And all my emotions turned into sheer gratefulness and happiness... I didn't get the smile off my face for quite some time.


1 comment:

  1. Your office is beautiful and full of love. I've adopted the phrase, "that's in my inbox" and it is used a couple times per day at least. As in, the dishes are dirty (in my inbox)...sounds funny but David, who is constantly trying to stay on top of responding to emails, now is aware that taking care of a little darling (and doing it well) means that some other things are going to fall by the wayside sometimes, until later. Maybe nap time. Maybe not. It's so good to be home with our little loves, I couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete