Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Never bored!

Olivia got some new pants from one of Papa's shirts he was getting rid of.


Olivia started going to Russian preschool once a week, where I teach the kids English. I get paid $20 and promptly go to my favorite health food store right after and spend it all.


Olivia wants all of our pens, all the time. I think I am going to start taking a pad of paper to the park because I'm envisioning a mess on our walls.


Bubbles. All the time. She screams when she hears the water run because she knows bubbles happen in the sink. Did I say scream? I meant shriek. Ear-piercing.


We have a play group at our house on Thursdays. We play with Theodore during the week also. They love the park. Olivia likes to get out and explore. As you can see, she has taken a very proactive approach to everything she is involved in.


Finishing the alphabet wall. It is going to be more interactive and a conversation piece between me and Olivia, not just decor, I hope. Still some letters missing, but it's coming along.


Well, that's a little of what we've been up to.

Location:Catonsville, MD

2 comments:

  1. great to hear, what you've been up to!! How do you make the pants? Do you have an online pattern by any chance? Never tried pants so far. And you are right, we are never bored either! There's always something to do. Even when I would love to sit on my couch for a couple of minutes and try to be bored and just stare at the opposing wall, Lenara comes up to me, bringing something or tearing me to her play corner... which is not so bad either, bc I think, hey, I'm pretty cool... at least she still wants to play with me. Soon enough there'll be other PHASES ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the pattern from a book but it was so easy, I will do a tutorial with pictures. It was seriously a 10 minute project. Maybe 20 max. It was my first time too.

    See Olivias ponytail in the preschool picture?I thought it would make her like a big kid for preschool. I'm excited for ponytails!

    I love that they like to show us things and that we are their first best friends. We are pretty cool! I think kids have a great judge of character.

    ReplyDelete