Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Era: Pigtails

Finally my girl's hair is long enough to to something with it. That's the only reason I wanted a child in the first place: to do hair-dos. (I always wanted to be a hairdresser and did everyone else's hair up until I was a teenager and realized they don't make good money...) But wait - no one ever told me it takes those toddlers forever to grow hair! (Olive, you know, what I'm talking about, right?!). But this past week the big special day came up! She looks so much older with pigtails. My baby is not a baby anymore! (Sigh) And the best part: She didn't mind the hairties -- so I have huge hopes, she will actually let me do her hair (once she REALLY has long hair). Oh, what a new era!

I know, this sounds ridiculous - it is! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment