Friday, November 19, 2010

Hooray...

Today has been better already.
We have cut down the nursing to morning, afternoon (nap), and bedtime.
Olivia ate breakfast of banana and oat cereal.
Lunch of chicken, fries.
For dinner, a meatball, banana, avocado, and veggie snacks.
I offered soy milk (allergic to milk) and water in between.

I loved your post/comment and I value it and am so glad you shared your experience.
I'm probably going to reread it this week.
Also I struggle about taking away something she wants.

Can you tell me about your routine with Lenara?

4 comments:

  1. Btw, I know today wasn't the most healthy day ever. No greens really and no orange veggies but quantity-wise, it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oliver + s has some adorable downloads for patterns!!! Just found them last night.

    www.oliverands.com

    Soo...I'm also interested in your upcoming/current sewing projects.

    I'll share first:
    Advent calendar
    Doll (?)

    And, I'll post our routine too. Our semi-routine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upcoming sewing projects:

    - finishing the vegetables/fruit (by this week!)
    - wrapping all that for advent calendar (by Dec 1st!)
    - finishing the stove (Dec 1st)
    - finishing the chair cover (you'll see)
    - starting the doll (finish until Xmas)
    - making doll's clothes (includes knitting)
    - finish plastic bag kite (maybe, fall seems gone, so maybe too late for that)
    - I got a stick for the cone puppet, but I think that has to wait another while

    Hardest part: NOT start anything new until these things are finally finished and gone behind my couch... (where I throw and store them).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! You are sooo never bored! Can't wait to see the vegetables and fruit!
    And, the chair cover!

    ReplyDelete