Sunday, November 7, 2010

Most perfect Bib

My U.S.-Mom presented us with the most perfect bib I have ever used on Lenara. We took it right back to Germany with us after our stay there. You can wipe it off easily (and you know how excited that makes me?!) and the crums fall right into this little bag in the front - which reduces cleaning the floor under the table by at least 50% (and you know how excited that makes me?!). And (this is the clue!) this bag opens up for easy cleaning. Our bib has been in use for all meals ever since.

So I decided to make another one, so I can put one in the laundry (and you know how excited that makes me?!) and use the extra one instead. It didn't come out that great actually (I made a pattern myself, which isn't quite the original shape), but it still works. And I love the little birdie who "eats" the crums from the bag... kinda. ;) Plus I know, this is an interim bib as my U.S.-Mom has more bibs in the mail. Can't wait.



I'm going to bed now. 4 posts in one evening. You're right. I don't have a life. I just don't. Although I have to add, last night I went to a candle party. Much like a tupperware party. What a blast. We stayed out til 8:30 pm! And therefore slept in til 9 am this morning. Woohoo...

1 comment:

  1. I love the handmade bib! I only found one with velcro to send to you. It seems the US moms love the velcro bibs too. The others will have to suffice.

    ReplyDelete