Friday, November 5, 2010

More doll inspiration

I looked up more Waldorf dolls on DaWanda.com for inspiration. I don't think it was a good idea... I keep falling more and more in love with them, but it's also intimidating. I think getting the hair and the facial expression right will be a tough part (although Waldorf dolls are known for having close to no expression, but I've looked through sooo many pics just now and each and every doll has a different expression, even though the face is made so simple). Hmmm, plus I'm figuring the equipment and materials won't exactly be cheap... hmmm. Maybe I should look for a class to make them, so I don't waste too much money and time on my first crappy looking doll that I have to hand over to Lenara for Christmas.... ;)









1 comment:

  1. I just bought all ingredients for my doll. Ahhhh!!!!! So expensive... even though I researched for good offers. About 40 Euros spent! I better do a good job in making it! And again: Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete