Sunday, December 26, 2010

Love both

When we got home after the Christmas festivities at my parents', first thing Lenara took out Maruun (the new doll) and went to get her favorite doll Annabel. She hugged both of them dearly at the same time and said "love both" - as if she was introducing them to one another and reassuring those two babies that she loves both of them the same way.

Maybe I should add, she hasn't used the word "love" many times before. She has only said it twice after I told her I love her, she had said "love, too" (soooo special).

Recently I sometimes think about, if it's possible to love another baby as much as I love Lenara. I can't imagine that it's possible - bc she's the best. Yet, I know it must be possible somehow. It's like Lenara wanted to show me, how it works... amazing scene.

You are my sweet little teacher, Lenara! I adore you!

No comments:

Post a Comment