Sunday, January 9, 2011

Alone for an hour and a half...

David & Olivia went on a date...



And Mommy stayed home and...
1) ate. It was the first thing I thought of doing. Eating without having to share is quite lovely when it's my favorite (ham and cucumber sandwich).
2) put on a movie that I've wanted to watch for a while (and David doesn't want to watch it). Food, Inc.
Then I realize I just ate a ham sandwich and probably shouldn't watch the movie. 4 minutes into it.
3) sewed. Leggings from women's socks & beanbags from some of Olivia's little clothes she had outgrown and we aren't going to pass on.





I hope they come back soon or I'll find myself organizing the garage.
4)blogged this.


Location:Maryland

1 comment:

  1. something you better get used to, my friend! I can't believe this is the first time...?! Or at least it sounds like it. We've been practicing our Daddy weekends for almost a year now. And still every single time Lenara is gone I'm confused about what to do (first) - so many things on the to-do-list (things I safe for when Lenara is gone), but yet usually just in the mood for blasting music, eating ready-made pizza on the couch (oh yes, baby!), surfing the internet at daylight, talking on the phone at daylight and sewing... way to go, Mama! And I'm sure, it's special for Daddy and Olive as well. What are bean bags?

    ReplyDelete