Friday, March 11, 2011

YouTube Fun

We have just been watching some funny YouTube videos. Lenara doesn't get to watch TV yet (hopefully for a while). But sometimes we look at photos or videos of other kids (my friends kids on facebook or YouTube). Just small scenes, that I think she can relate to. There are also funny and good children's songs animations. But not all are recommended. I'd recommend to review them first and make a little collection before showing them to your child. For example, I don't like the flashing bright colored ones. I've also researched finger games in the past. Also something Lenara liked and I thought was appropriate to share with her. I'm trying not to skip or switch videos (like we grown ups switch between window browser all the time and interrupt videos) and not show many in a row.

Here are some examples we liked:

Dancing Baby


Laughing Baby


Father in crib (ohhh, how I can relate!!)


Alle meine Entchen (Lenara knows the words to this song):


Hoppe Hoppe Reiter (Lenara knows the words to this one as well):

No comments:

Post a Comment