Saturday, March 5, 2011

Falling in love

I'm always falling in love with things. Is that a bad thing? Don't I fall in love with a gentleman, because I give all my love to things? Should I stop falling in love with things? Is that possible at all? Can you controll falling in love?



Found this suitcase on a fleamarket. Had to carry it through the entire city and take the bus home. I felt like a celebrity. Finally some attention! What a cool trick. Totally recommended. Plus it matches my boots! Plus sunshine! Plus Baileys Latte! I'm in Daddy-Weekend heaven right now... I wonder where the suitcase has been travelling before. Now it will get some rest.

I want to put my sewing stuff in it. Another step towards an organized 2-room-apt. ;)

1 comment:

  1. You pretty much do look like you're someone famous dressed all smug-like and wearing sunglasses! The suitcase really tops off that look. Uhem, should I say AWESOME suitcase! It's amazing & probably even real leather! Oooh! Great find!!!

    ReplyDelete