Friday, March 4, 2011

Cone Puppets (continued)

Today was our last time at Mini-Club. As a surprise a cone puppet appeared. Lenara was so delighted and enthusiastic about this little guy. Makes me want to make one badly. Here is some more inspiration:






added 2 hours later:

I couldn't help it. Started working on one just now. And I had a great idea: It will be Lenara's first anniversary at the day nanny in April. I was thinking of giving her a little something to say thank you. This little dwarf will be the perfect gift: Waldorf style, all kids will be able to play with it (including my own dwarf), the nanny loves to do puppet voices (unlike me!) - simply perfect!




But the very best part: I will stop working on it right now. 11 pm. Time to go to bed. Usually I HAVE to finish things right away. But I need to learn my lesson, after my little sewing burn out last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment