Sunday, March 20, 2011

Matching outfits

Dear Olive and Jen,

I went to a huge outdoor fabric fair (Stoffmarkt Holland) today:



It was awesome! Hundreds of booths with different kinds of fabric and accessoiries. I loved it! Except for those thousands of other people (who told them to come???) which made it hard to even get to the piles - especially with Lenara on my back. So it wasn't so fun after a little while. The prices were ok, not as inexpensive as me and my friend had hoped. Sewing is one expensive hobby. But so nice to have such a variety of fabric to look at.

I ended up buying some smaller pieces (thanks Papa for sponsoring this little trip). Aaaaaaand, ladies, there are two pieces that are meant to be turned into matching outfits for Lady Olivia and Lady Lenara. One little summer outfit for each of them. I was going to post a pic, but my computer won't let me download it from my camera. You'll like it! We should brainstorm some outfits (maybe something from this post) and make them together while you're here. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment