Monday, March 14, 2011

Before 9am

I took Lenara to the day nanny's by bike = 45 minute bike ride! Then I put some laundry in the machine and took a long shower - including hair! It's not even 9am! What a good start into the day. Now 2 hours to get some paper work done and make some ebay money. Thinking about finishing a dress... but I should rather be doing "serious" stuff. I took some really nice spring pictures yesterday. But I can't post them. It just feels wrong listening to the news of Japan. Why did they built those nuclear power plants in such a known earthquake region in the first place? I will join a protest group for shutting down all nuclear power plants in Germany on facebook right now.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe crafthope will have a charity project for Japan and something we can do...

    It is so saddening.

    I start to carry on about our tasks we did in the garden and how lovely things seem...but things are not well in the world, especially Japan right now.

    And, I like the addition caption you added about us being twins! We are pretty cool, we think; )

    I'm going to go look up craft hope now...

    ReplyDelete