Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tupperware Crazyness or Ebay trapped



Dear readers, one month ago I was making fun of tupperware parties and their products. Two tupperware parties and one smart idea later, I have to admit I got tupperware crazy.

And for the very first time I'm broke by the end of the month - for real.

The tupperware lady was a really smart one. In the beginning I thought - who needs all that stuff??? By the end of the party I was convinced, that some items might also help me organize my kitchen better, i.e. the bread box, bc my bread always goes bad. But still, most of the things I don't need and they're way too expensive for my needs.

Brilliant idea came to my mind: As a smart ebay shopper, why not buy used tupperware - especially since the products are known for their lifetime warranty and quality?!

For the past 2 weeks I got really good at this. Some really awesome deals.
Bad part: I kept looking for more and more stuff... today, being clear in my mind, I'm not so sure, if I really only purchased the very very useful things.

But hey, I can still resell, and probably earn some money. I'll keep you updated, about which items I'd really recommend. And I'm glad my bank account somewhat put a limit to my ebay addiction.

All is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment