Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Some recent Pins

(I'll include the reasons I've posted some of the recent pins)



Something like this is going to go in Ia's Easter basket. She's very much into teeny tiny things.



Loving this...especially the hoop and needle for handwork. And it might be something she would find interest in while I sew.



Cute idea for Spring and maybe a spring birthday : )



Cute idea although the felting I've tried went terribly awry and smelled awful (did I just get bad wool?)



I love this to-go dollhouse. It inspired me with my own ideas.



Again, something I know my daughter would love.



Its beauty and practicality in my style...all the vases and canisters, too. It seems like it would fit everything quite nicely.



I'm thinking of using all my fabric before I buy more and this is something I could make that is useful and cute.


And this just seemed like a fun party idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment