Friday, April 1, 2011

Special Moment: Honk, Mommy!

We went to the discount this morning. While Lenara was sitting in the shopping cart and I was trying to get together what we needed, Lenara had an idea.

She unexpectedly squeezed my boob and shouted out loud "Honk, Mommy, honk, hoooooonk!". I didn't know what to do. She had never done that before. We usually make sounds with our noses or bellies only. So I thought it was pretty funny, yet I felt emberassed, because everyone else was looking. And they didn't look like they thought it was funny.

She did it a couple more times. I told her to stop it. But she must have noticed that I was so surprised the first time, and I couldn't help but laugh myself.

But what really emberasses me now: My little town probably thinks I enjoy getting honked (or being honked or whatever you'd call it).

Gotta love the spontaneity of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment