Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Morning

Today, Olivia turns 20 months old.

This morning, I'd go back to bed, but where?




Art. Olivia loves making art. My only handmade contributions this year are the polka dot leggings and the ribbon wand. I'm so excited for her to see it. The pink eggs have stickers inside and the yellow each have 2 fruit snacks inside.


Olivia giggled at herself last night when she cleverly put her cup up on the shelf. I'm always picking stuff up so we don't kick it. I'm pretty sure she thought it was funny that she beat me to it.


We only dyed 6 eggs. David and I got upset at each other (for no good reason) during it so it was silent egg dye-ing. Ugh.


But, I made a pillow this past week. It's been in project purgatory forever.



1 comment:

  1. cute things... I love how you have the mattrass on the floor. That's how I imagine my future family bed - in a corner with lots of pillows and a roof top. The pillow - is that a house? Adorable. Olivia has so much creative input now with her easter basket... fun fun fun.

    ReplyDelete