Thursday, April 21, 2011

Funniest thing

I tried to remember one spring song, I really liked from my childhood. So even though we were ready to go to bed already, I got up again and took out our new song book from our new playgroup. It took me a while to find it, but I knew I had seen it in there before. Then I started singing - all excited to show her my new song.

Phewww....

You should have seen my face drop when she started singing along and doing gestures. MATCHING GESTURES! And clapping at the same moment I started clapping.

She told me Daddy sings that song. I can't imagine he does. I assume the day nanny sings it to the kids. Wow! My big girl has her own life. She's learning and picking up from other people that love her and she's showing me so proud what she has learnt.

Such a special moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment