Saturday, April 9, 2011

Partying Mom

It's 4 in the morning and I just got home! Wow! I haven't gone out in forever and today I felt like being 18 again. Bar hopping in my old home town. I went into more bars and clubs than all past year. And even in one club that I would have never gone into, bc it was said to be the macho club with lots bling bling and hook-ups going on. Well, I guess I really was the only one in there with flipflops and baggy pants under a skirt. I felt old too. BUT: some of those guys were checking me out.... so yeah! I still work it! Relieving to know.

But still it seems hard to spot any guys that really raise my heartbeat - single guys. I was really attracted to one guy and even brought up the courage to make eye-contact (go me!). Only to find out half an hour later, that the girl next to him was his girlfriend. Maaaan!!! Can't they wear signs: "Taken" or something. Can't he just grap HER ass ALL the time, so I don't waste MY precious time. I only have one night a month - I don't have no time to waste!

Older guys wear rings and/or have their wives with them. Newly divorced older guys don't go out, bc they don't have anyone to go out with them as their best friends are home with their wives and families (just like me). Guys my age are home with their new wives and toddlers. It seemed like hitting on younger guys, would raise my chances of scoring a single. But nooooooooo. So frustrating. Well, I'm only starting to get back into this business. Day one was a success: I made it till 4 in the morning. And I managed to suck in my belly all night. It's a start. I'll go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment