Sunday, July 24, 2011

Felting Ideas

We had our summer fest at the nanny's today. I got so inspired by all the felt work she has for the kids to play with. And since there's so much on my list, I decided to try wet felting today (instead of all the useful things I should have been doing tonight). And I had two really cool ideas - I'm so excited, can you tell? My camera is out of batteries right now, so I can only post my work tomorrow. Here's a clue:


Stay tuned!





Simple: Purple-ish felt ball in the middle on a stick with some green wool wrapped around and a bright red tissue paper wrapped around (not even glued). I hate to say it, but I loved the process how this project came together so quickly, could be realized easily, I learned something about wet felting (my original intention) and I love the result. Feel free to copy, if you like it too. ;)

Wohoo, I felted a tiny ball! Go me!

1 comment:

  1. These flowers are amazing. I really love the photo and I love the flowers you made even more. What a great way to decorate...bringing the outdoors in!

    ReplyDelete