Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dates

Just a month ago, Olivia adopted a grandma who was at the park with a young girl. Since, we saw the woman a couple times and planned some playdates. We were so happy with the sweet little friendship these two had, we asked her to babysit. She was hoping we'd ask!

So, for our second time in a month, we went on a date!

We went on a scooter ride to a sushi restaurant. Truth is, we never know where we're going to go until we are about to leave the driveway.


It's fun Getting out and being goofy together again!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you!!! Enjoy... not being "parents" and responsible for some time is so worthy. That's the best part about being a single parent. Faster than most other Moms/Parents I got to go out or spent a free weekend completely unplanned. I can't believe I'm saying that. Because I always used to be complaining about the fact that I have less freedom than other parents. But I soooo know what you're talking about. Do it again! And again! And again! ;)) Soon!

    ReplyDelete