Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Not the typical "No" stage...

Olivia has really found her voice in the last month or so.
She has gone from grunting to saying Mommy and then now, is using her words and using them a lot.
With this phase beginning, I knew that my little opinionated girl would soon discover the word no.
But, it isn't being used how I expected. She's not being defiant, as of yet.

Instead, she sings the word "no, no, nooooo, nooo, nooo"...and carries on quite sweetly.
And, a couple times I have asked if her if she wants this food or that and she says no, but it's a sweet "no".

Today, I was reading a book to her (Olivia LOOOOOVes to read) and it was titled "Is your Mama a Llama?"
Every page, she kept saying, "no...Mama, Olivia" and pointing to me and then herself.

It was pretty funny. But, I don't think I am doing a good job of explaining the cuteness of it.
But, maybe you just had to be there to get it.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment