Monday, April 23, 2012

Working Mom

Life as a working Mom is really busy and days go by way to fast. We're still in the process of adjusting.... which is much harder than I thought it woul be. Even though we both love what we do. It takes a lot of energy right now.

(I can't believe how much I blogged in March!)

We've accomplished and survived so much until this point:
- no more baby spit on myself
- no more breast feeding
- no more diapers
- sleeping through the nights
- no more Schnulli
- no more Krabbel-attacks at night

- listening to Leo Lausemaus non-stop
- getting used to day nanny and working at night-time
- and and and...

I'm pretty sure, we'll manage kindergarten and working at day-time as well (at least it sounds easy enough). I'm positive (still) (somewhat). Just getting up at 6 kills me.

1 comment: