Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mornings

Day beginnings:
High hopes for breakfast. I think my girl just isn't a breakfast eater. I want her to eat eggs and oatmeal (or some variation of nutritious food) early in the morning. What ends up being consumed most days are just nuts and milk/fortified diluted juice.




Olivia playing while Mommy gets ready fir the day. I think this (I get ready then get her ready) is the best formula for us. But of course, we stay in pajamas as long as possible.


What's been your plan for getting ready and out of the door in the morning?

2 comments:

  1. your breakfast looks lovely! It's definitely not the breakfast! It must be Olivia. I also tried to introduce cereal in the morning - we eat a lot of bread during the day. So I thought it would be a good switch. With M she eats cereal every Sunday. But not with me. Those are the rules. We don't make them, Sister Mommy... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true- we don't make them or the rules.

    We have come up with a happy place for this though. Oatmeal in the morning. Cold. She pours the milk in.

    Everyday.

    ReplyDelete