Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Moments Add Up

One of the benefits of living on the west coast is that we get to see my family more. Perhaps they're over excited but they came for 3 weeks of the first month of our stay. One moment I'd like to remember is when we went on a horse drawn carriage ride and mom initiated singing Christmas songs. She cried afterward and said she had wanted to sing on a carriage ride for a long time.
We chose to go to FairHaven even though it was a stretch with nap approaching--which we really never compromise naps. Olivia was so excited about the horses. I had a moment where I thought that we must seek the experiences that make our hearts glow. My mom was glowing after the singing and ride--like her spirit and body reconnected again. Seeking more moments like those & being grateful for those experienced lately.
Watching my daughter interact and play with my parents is one of those sacred moments for me.
It's a new delight that we're all reveling in.





Loved this...I'm waving to Olivia and she says in a bossy way " Come get in, Mommy!"





Waking up and seeing these two looking outside:



Location:WA

No comments:

Post a Comment