Sunday, February 26, 2012

FlipFlop Straps!!!

How cute and convenient is that?! Even for kids to wear them savely or like in Germany driving with FlipFlops is banned by law (insurance issue) - have those in your car and you can wear FlipFlops anytime. I really usually have another pair of shoes in the car, because in summer all I wear are FlipFlops. And when you make clothes for your kids, you can make matching straps... awwww!

Tutorial and further info text on "Make it http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifand love it"

1 comment:

  1. I just tried to make this... duh!!! I'm soooo frustrated... I don't get those buttons fixed to the fabric. Is it the cheap Aldi button tool that doesn't work - or is it me??? I was really ambitious about this. Dang! Grrrrrrrrrr......seemed like a simple project. But velcro doesn't work either... I want those real buttons...

    ReplyDelete